On your first visit to Clarida and Clarida Dentistry, we allow enough time to establish the foundation of our relationship with you. You will be given enough time to communicate your dental concerns and desires to the dentist. We will be discussing important background information such as your medical and dental history. A thorough exam will be performed, so that you will have complete information about your dental health.
At this visit you can expect the following:
- An occlusal (bite) evaluation
- A thorough oral cancer screening
- A complete tooth by tooth exam and evaluation under magnification
- A gum exam and gum disease screening
- An update of cavity detecting x-rays
- Radiographic screening for cyst and tumor
- A cosmetic screening
- A dental cleaning
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.